We all have times of struggling. Sometimes we need peace, wisdom, motivation, or inspiration. These 15 verses from the Bible can be read at any time (bookmark this page) and they can change your life.
- [Philippians 4:6-7] Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- [Psalm 27:1] The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?
- [Job 22:21] Yield now and be at peace with Him; Thereby good will come to you.
- [Joshua 1:8] This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.
- [Joshua 1:9] Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- [Ephesians 6:2-3] Honor your father and mother (which is the first commandment with a promise), so that it may be well with you, and that you may live long on the earth.
- [Proverbs 19:17] One who is gracious to a poor man lends to the Lord, and He will repay him for his good deed.
- [Proverbs 13:21] Adversity pursues sinners, but the righteous will be rewarded with prosperity.
- [Matthew 5:10] Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- [Jeremiah 29:11] For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
- [2 Timothy 1:7] For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.
- [Galatians 6:9] Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.
- [Romans 8:26] In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words;
- [Ephesians 6:13] Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
- [1 Peter 3:10] The one who desires life, to love and see good days, must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit.